Thursday 1 January 2015

A New Year



I hope you all have a have a happy new year!!
Okay, so I know I haven't been blogging for a while now & Im pretty surprised Ive even gained a follower since then tbh, but I just want to say thank you for still following & hopefully I will be blogging about 1-3 posts a week.
I'm actually so glad 2014 is now over because without exaggeration I can say that it has been the worst year of my life, but im also a bit scared of the new year and I don't want to mess it up, I feel blessed that im alive today & hearing about all the deaths going around on the news and stuff is even more of a reason to why I feel so, hopefully this year will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of my post, so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.
Ariane x