Thursday 26 December 2013

just a bit of chat #Christmas!

On Sunday I went to a carol service which I really enjoyed.The room was lit up by candle light and then we had mince pies and other snacks after,I also made a new friend :)
I had quite a hectic Monday (mondays are said to be the worst anyway,haha).I went to london with my family to drop off some Christmas presents and cards then we went on our way to Lakeside to do some Christmas shopping.Then we hit traffic and it took us hours to get there and then we barely got anything while we were there.I spent Chrismas Eve with my mum and went to do more shopping.I stayed up until the early hours of Christmas morning and woke up around 6:30 am and went downstairs to open my presents.I was so happy with what i got, fell asleep on the sofa after a while haha.Then I helped my mun with Christmas dinner which took FOREVER, but it was definately worth the wait!
I had such a lovely Christmas,and I hope you guys did aswell.
I actually cant believe it is coming to the end of the year, I  really hope that 2014 is going to be great year!Still thinking of realistic New Year resolutions to make at the moment, haha.
How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of my post, so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.
Ariane x